Partner Designate Job working in a Dumfries Public Practice firm.
Have you got the necessary leadership traits to manage teams to successful outcomes whilst maintaining portfolio growth?
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are now seeking a highly-experienced, proactive Qualified Accountant to join a progressive and successful accountancy firm in Dumfries.
Our client is seeking looking to recruit a Partner Designate for their Dumfries based accountancy practice. This Partner Designate job in Dumfries is suitable for a career focused ACCA/ACA qualified accountant with experience of working in a public practice accountancy firm.
This dynamic Dumfries based accountancy practice pride themselves on the continual development of the range of services offered to their wide portfolio of clients. With a focus on training, their specialist knowledge and expertise ensures that each client receives a quality service. This is a mid-sized Regional Accountancy firm in Dumfries, with a compelling reputation. They deliver Audit, Tax, Accounts and Advisory services to a wide range of clients.
The ideal Partner Designate for this role will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a busy public practice accountancy firm and have a proven track record of managing a team whilst managing client relationships.
The role would appeal to a Qualified Accountant with strong Client Management skills and good levels of marketable insight. This is a great opportunity to join a growing department with the ability to shape the growth and the strategy for the service line.
The Partner Designate job based in Dumfries will involve:
- Managing the flow of work within the accountancy practice
- Promotion of the services that the practice offers locally and throughout the country
- Assisting in building up new and existing client base
- Assessing the training and development needs of more junior members staff
- Managing the team of fully qualified and part qualified accountants
- Reporting directly to partners
The ideal Partner Designate for this job in Dumfries will have a minimum of 5 years' experience working within a busy public practice accountancy firm and have a proven track record of managing a team whilst managing client relationships.
If you are keen to be given more autonomy within your role whilst contributing directly to the future growth of an already successful practice, then this is the ideal role for you. Since you are ready to progress your career, we urge you to contact us today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
To find out about more Partner Designate jobs in Dumfries please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
Apply for Partner Designate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Fully qualified Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Dumfries and Galloway Region
- Fully qualified Accounting Practice Partner jobs in Dumfries and Galloway Region
- Fully qualified Accounting Practice Risk jobs in Dumfries and Galloway Region
- Fully qualified Accounting Practice Tax jobs in Dumfries and Galloway Region