Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half Devon & Cornwall is working with a reputable and large manufacturing business in North Devon who are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis.
Working as part of the large finance team, assisting in managing a high volume purchase ledger function and reporting directly to the Purchase Ledger Manager.
Purchase Ledger Clerk Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing a high volume of Purchase Ledger
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Liaising with suppliers
- Dealing with invoice and supplier queries
- Processing expenses and credit card statements
- Processing debit notes
- Dealing with Foreign invoices and passing over for payment
- Managing the invoice discounting process
- Previous experience in Purchase Ledger
- Good team player
- Organised and hard working
You should expect an hourly rate between £8.50 - £10 per hour depending on experience
Please contact Fraser Wood at Robert Half Devon & Cornwall on 01392 341130 for more information or apply with a fully updated CV to this advert.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement