Group Tax Manager- Flexible Hours
3 days left
- Contract Type
Exciting Group Tax Manager Role
Flexible Working or Part Time Working available
Major Brand based in Swindon.
- Prepares IFRS tax disclosures in consolidated accounts for approximately 25 companies
- Manages outsourced corporation tax and VAT compliance process for approximately 10 small overseas companies
- Maintains transfer pricing policies and documentation (e.g. intercompany service agreements and recharge calculations) and supports outsourced providers with preparing BEPS documentation (including Country-by Country report, Master-file and Local-files)
- Provides ad hoc VAT advice for UK and overseas companies
- Provide support on share based incentive schemes and share based payment charges
- Provides ad hoc advice on taxable benefits and expenses and review of PSA calculations
- Provides ad hoc support on business projects and transactions
- Keeps abreast of changing UK tax legislation (e.g. changes arising from new Finance Acts, BEPS and MTD) and advises other business functions of impact
Candidate will be CTA Qualified, with at 1-3 Years PQE.
Candidate will have experience ideally both within a practice and in-house environment.
Candidate should have experience across a broad range of taxation.
Potential flexible working/part time arrangements.
Excellent benefits package and bonus.