Financial Accountant - ACA
4 days left
- Contract Type
Fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified ACA accountant to take their first step out of practice into an extremely well known big brand.
A global, well known telecomms business based in the Thames Valley.
The role provides critical accounting support to the team, directorate and wider company.
The successful applicant will play a key part in internal and group reporting, managing the quarterly statutory audits and managing the intercompany accounts.
In this varied role you will be responsible for Month end duties including:
- Preparation of the monthly balance sheet pack for the UK trading company
- Variance analysis and follow-up and resolution of anomalies
- Intercompany and other balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with Consolidation and Group reporting.
You will also have year end duties including liaison with the external auditors including some internal management of various teams across the business to ensure the audit is suitably supported and to ensure the delivery of a clean audit.
In addition to the above you will also be required to work on ad-hoc projects within the financial accounting team.
You will be qualified (ACA/ACCA) with relevant post qualification experience. You will need strong technical accounting skills and be preferably trained in Audit.
A track record of interpreting and applying accounting standards in a practical situation is essential.
In addition to the above you will also poses the following qualities in order to be successful in this role.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Articulate with strong communication skills.
up to £50,000 dependent on experience
£5,000 car allowance
Additional benefits package