Management Accountant (Contract or Permanent)
3 days left
- Contract Type
We have an amazing opportunity for a Management Accountant to join an internationally reputable organisation based in North Oxfordshire on either a permanent or contract basis. Reporting to the Head of Finance and closely working with the Finance Team, this role will provide vital finance support to all areas of the business.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Effectively communicate financial information
- Producing management accounts
- Assisting with annual statutory accounts and audit pack
- Revenue recognition and VAT returns
- Reconciliation of the PO system and control account
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Financial modelling
To be successful in this role, you will be a qualified accountant, or equivalent, and you will have extensive experience in a similar role. You will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel. As this is a busy team environment, you will have great interpersonal skills and be a team player, but also maintain an eye for detail and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously. The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines is desirable. It would also be advantageous if you have project management and cross-system data manipulation experience.
- 32 days’ holiday, including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
Our client is a key player in the international education sector in the county having won numerous awards for their work. They have experienced an exciting period of growth and are now looking for a Management Accountant to join their team.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.
Apply for Management Accountant (Contract or Permanent)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Qualified by Experience Education/Training Accounts Assistant jobs in Oxfordshire
- Qualified by Experience Education/Training Financial Accountant jobs in Oxfordshire
- Qualified by Experience Education/Training Financial Planning & Analysis jobs in Oxfordshire
- Qualified by Experience Education/Training Financial Reporting jobs in Oxfordshire