3 days left
- Contract Type
This Project Controller role is tasked to provide accurate and timely financial information and the appropriate analysis and challenge to the business including the Project Manager. The aim is to deliver the project with a strong commercial outcome.
My client is a market leader of manufacturing solutions. The business holds the number one market position in almost all of the markets they service.
My client is keen to secure the best candidate on the market and will offer an environment where you can thrive and grow.
This is a highly visible Project Controller position within a growing and diverse business here in Derbyshire. The role will be multifaceted but ultimately you will be accountable for:
- The integrity of the Project Financial Information; ensuring quality and timely information is delivered in line with Group and Regional/Divisional expectations;
- Monitoring all Project Costs and addressing variances for divisions or business units;
- The budgeting and forecasting activity of all aspects of the Project;
- Recommending possible courses of action to mitigate risk or to achieve opportunities;
- Reviewing and challenge cash planning (incl. action plans & follow up);
- Preparing and update monthly reports and presentation in project review meetings;
- Business Partnering the Project Manager and the Project Core Team Members.
- Securing on time delivery of information to the various stakeholders e.g. Corporate, Group, Division/Region, Local Management;
- Interfacing and liaising with Customer Finance organization;
The ideal candidate for the Project Controller role will have worked within a complex environment before and will be able to demonstrate:
- A strong academic background including a Finance degree and a relevant financial professional qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA);
- Previous experience in a similar role, working in an international environment;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite;
- Knowledge of ERP systems and SAP;
- A good understanding of Finance/Controlling processes and tools;
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
Join a market leader in the Derbyshire market.
Offering the perfect platform for you to manage, influence and put your own stamp on a high value project
Salary of £45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits