2 days left
- Contract Type
The temporary division of Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join a well established Charitable organisation in Bedford.
The responsibilities of the role will involve:
- Processing sales invoices for three entities within the charity.
- Updating the billing system to ensure data is up to date.
- Perform credit control duties for the three entities.
- Identifying credit balances and issuing refunds where necessary.
- Perform regular bank reconciliations.
You must have previous experience working within a similar role. You will also need to hold excellent interpersonal skills with the proven ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with a diverse range of people. Good attention to detail is key with the ability to work independently and methodically.
Salary & Benefits
The role is paying between £9 - £11p/h + holiday dependant on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
Apply for Finance Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly