Finance Business Partner
5 days left
- Contract Type
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join a leading organisation based in Central Bristol.
Our client are an already successful, forward thinking business who continue to diversify and grow. They are looking to add an experienced and commercial Finance Business Partner to the team, in this newly created position.
The business are looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join the busy team in Bristol City centre. You will play a key role in the decision making across your divisions and engage and influence stakeholders. This is a real opportunity to work in a business who are customer service focused, results driven and let people work on their own initiative.
In this newly created position, the Finance Business Partner is part of the Commercial Finance team responsible for partnering with the commercial functions of the business. It reports to the Senior Finance Business Partner with key business stakeholders including the Heads of departments and Directors. It supports those functions primarily with commercial analysis, decision support and planning and forecasting. It is also accountable for the delivery of operational performance information to the business units. You will also have direct line management of a Commercial Finance Analyst
The right candidate for the role will ideally be:
- A Qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA) experience gained within a commercial environment
- Excellent communications skills including inspiring trust and influencing at all levels
- Demonstrating a confident, credible and accomplished presentation style
- Flexible and capable of undertaking travel to London and other UK locations on an ad hoc basis
- Evidence of working in a fast paced, high change environment and able to manage multiple demands effectively whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy, quality and attention to detail
- An ability to develop effective working relationships with senior internal and external business stakeholders
- Ability to provide challenge and hold to account commercial teams in order to drive business performance
- Excellent analytical skills
£50k-£55k + Bonus & Excellent benefits