Corporate Finance Partner
Corporate Finance Partner - Northampton
Are you interested in pursuing a career in Corporate Finance (CF)?
We are recruiting for something a bit different which will appeal to a qualified accountant looking for a fresh challenge and the opportunity to progress to Partner level in Corporate Finance. The initial level recruited at will depend on experience and ability but the firm is only interested in recruiting a qualified accountant with the experience to take on a Partner level role or with the potential to progress to Partner level.
As a partner you will be responsible for project management throughout each deal process from initial client meetings and deal structuring to the preparation of financial models and the creation of business plans.
Aside from the technical ability required as a totally client facing role you will have strong people management skills and enjoy the autonomy you will be given in attracting investors and ensuring a high level of risk management throughout.
Remuneration is based on success with a basic of £40K plus commission and target earnings rising to in excess of £100K after 2 years. There is no upper limit imposed on earnings.
The successful applicant will either:
- Be a qualified Accountant; ACA, ACCA or CIMA and have worked in CF but also have a broader experience of working in business outside CF.
- Or.. will have no direct corporate finance experience, but have had a more commercial role in industry and have an awareness of Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Or...have no corporate finance experience at all, but is entrepreneurial and fulfils the rest of the criteria.
Key Characteristic Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant (essential) looking for a long term career opportunity
- Able to learn quickly and become fully functioning Partner within 6-9 months
- Bright and quick thinking
- Creative – good problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team and passionate about delivering results and hungry for success
- Good project management skills – able to prioritise and change priorities at short notice
- People skills – ability to influence and persuade range of clients
- Attention to detail, but have the ability to not get ‘bogged down’ in the process
If Corporate Finance appeals to you and you enjoy the autonomy and responsibility this type of opportunity offers then please contact us at Wavelength to discuss further.
Apply for Corporate Finance Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly