Group Financial Accountant
This Group Financial Accountant role is genuinely a fantastic opportunity for an ACA qualified accountant looking for their first or second role in industry. It is a value adding role with engagement with senior stakeholders on a daily basis.
Brilliant Merseyside business with excellent reputation for staff development and progression. This business has had excellent results in recent times and continues to out-perform its competitors and produce excellent profits.
The Group Financial Accountant will be required to;
- To provide critical financial support to senior stake holders and Group directors with regulcashflowrequent contact.
- Provide monthly operational and commercial statistics and quarterly financial information to the Group
- Liaison with external auditors during quarterly and annual external audits and tax consultants for corporation tax queries.
- Develop and produce consolidated monthly management accounts for the group, including detailed cashflow analysis.
- Drive best practise in statutory reporting for both group and subsidiary accounts.
- Provide technical support across the group, including FRS102 and tax.
- Conduct regular balance sheet reviews with the subsidiary finance teams, and propose remedial actions where necessary.
- Support the group budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Support the CFO and Group Financial Controller in projects and analysis as required
- Portray a positive image of the company and its values in a professional manner at all times.
The successful Group Financial Accountant will ideally have the following skills/knowledge;
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- ACA qualified preferably with a large firm although not entirely necessary.
- Financial accounting experience through their first line job role.
- Previous experience of preparing accounts packs.
- A track record of producing good quality accurate work.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Good Excel knowledge
- Keen for a challenge in a hard working environment.
- Ability to analyse detailed information.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to challenge when necessary.
Market leading salary and package on offer including bonus and excellent benefits.