Corporate Finance Manager
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a progressive Corporate Finance Manager in Cardiff. Our client is an expert in Corporate Finance with a strong reputation in M&A and Strategy, helping businesses to fulfil their potential. They specialise in an exciting sector and are looking for a strong Corporate Finance Manager to join their expanding team.
- Manage the deals data base to accurately track all companies through their lifecycle;
- Support, engage, and mentor client companies to maximize M&A success;
- Represent the business in the venture capital and entrepreneurial community;
- Aggressively network to identify new opportunities as well as build network of trusted relationships with investors and entrepreneurs;
- Negotiate fee terms for new mandates;
- Build and develop your own pipeline of opportunities;
- Identify and connect all relevant 'M&A deal' stakeholders and negotiate transactions to successful completion;
- Regularly report to the CEO on the overall progress of the deal origination and transactions.
- Demonstrated M&A experience
- Qualified ACA,ACCA.
- Successful track record of sourcing deals with strategic and financial return;
- Strong data, analytics, technology experience and understanding;
- Financial modelling and superior analytical skills;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven experience in negotiating fee terms and track record of successful M&A transactions.
Up to £45k+Bonus + Bens.
Email or call on 02920557300 for further information.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement