Credit Controller / Accounts Administrator / Sales Support
7 days left
- Contract Type
Job Title: Credit Controller
Salary: £17,000 to £19,000 pa (dependent on experience)
Role: Full Time / Permanent
Hours: Monday to Wednesday 9.00am till 5.00pm, Dedicated Credit Controller
Thursday 8:30am till 5.00pm, Credit Control plus sales office administration support
Friday 8:30am till 4.00pm, credit control plus sales Office administration support
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious person to join one of the fastest growing brands within its sector. This role is based at the company's state of the art head office in Blackburn. From here the successful candidate will split their time between being the dedicated credit controller and providing timely and accurate administration support to internal and external customers.
Our client is a leading branded and own label pet food manufacturer. Manufacturing and distributing brands such as; Webbox, Davies, Goodwyns, Oceanic and Vitakraft through all the major UK grocery channels and also specialist pet trade channels.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. No sponsorship opportunities are available for this role.
- Handle all payment, invoice and credit queries raised daily
- Raise relevant credit notes for valid deductions
- Dispute any deductions made that are invalid
- Maintain high levels of customer service at all times
- Maintain records for monies owed and monies paid weekly and follow up accordingly
- Maintain weekly reports outlining monies chased verses paid
- Highlight and addressing any foreseeable account issues
- Handle inbound customer calls and e-mails within a reasonable response time
- Chase all outstanding monies owed within a reasonable timescale, weekly, including sending letters and follow up phone calls
- Liaise with the warehouse and transport company to arrange collections of damaged or incorrect products sent
- Attend training courses; attendance at trade or consumer shows/exhibitions, as and when required
- Cover Sales Administration duties as and when required
- Completion of New Accounts on our in house bespoke system
- Complete credit checks on customers and follow up reference requests
- Work closely with Area Sales Manager's to retrieve bad debt on specific key accounts
- Work closely with Account Manager's to resolve disputes and queries on key accounts
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills: Ability to communicate with personnel from various departments and levels
- Good organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to access information using automated systems (e.g., Windows based computer)
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- Previous experience working within a busy office would be advantageous
- Previous experience working in a similar role would be advantageous
To apply for this role please click APPLY to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Accounts Clerk, Administrator, Payment Processing, Sales Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Credit Controller, Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Payroll, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Finance Supervisor, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Officer, Finance Officer, Finance Admin will be considered for this role.
Apply for Credit Controller / Accounts Administrator / Sales Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly