4 days left
- Contract Type
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are exclusively recruiting for a temporary Credit Controller for an ongoing assignment in Teddington. The client are an impressive engineering company with a worldwide presence.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- To follow up by phone to confirm with Customers have received invoices. Understand and document the client's internal processes for payment. Identify and act on any actions that need to be taken in order for the invoice to be paid on time
- Prior to invoices falling due, re-establish contact with client to ensure they are on the payment run
- Keeping our internal customer notes up to date
- Weekly completion of debt collection listings, send to 3rd party
- Requesting Certificates of residence from HMRC for all countries we do business with
- Data cleansing - ensuring consistency between reports and systems
- Simple accounting for overseas entities
- Scanning and filing
The successful Credit Controller must be bright, confident, and have an excellent grasp of the English language both written and spoken. The candidate will be outgoing and unafraid of dealing with difficult clients.
The role is based in the company's modern offices in Teddington. There is onsite parking for all employees. The company is a market-leading engineering company.
Salary and Benefits
£9 to £10 per hour, onsite parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
Apply for Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly