Mixed Tax Manager
Mixed Tax Manager based in Bristol
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are looking for a Tax Manager job based in Bristol. The perfect Tax Manager will be ACA/CTA qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience of working within a public practice accountancy firm.
Are you looking for a business which is passionate about developing staff, ensuring skills and knowledge is to the highest standard?
An established accountancy firm in Bristol, our client provides accountancy, audit and taxation services to individuals, companies and partnerships. This Bristol accountancy firm takes pride in providing exceptional results for their clients, making sure they aim to deliver consistent and a proactive service.
The responsibilities for the Tax Manager job in Bristol include:
• Completion of both personal and corporate tax returns
• Providing taxation planning advice to Sole Traders, OMB’s and directors of large businesses
• Attending client meetings to present tax strategies insuring that all clients meet statutory deadlines
• Managing a team of Tax Seniors and Tax Semi Seniors
• Working closely with and reporting directly to tax partners
As the perfect Tax Manager for this role you will be ACA/CTA qualified with strong communication skills, mentoring and leadership abilities along with exceptional attention to detail. You will be able to demonstrate proven success in a practice environment.
To find out about more Tax Manager jobs in Bristol please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Limited are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT, Employment Tax, Finance and Wealth Management.
Apply for Mixed Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly