Semi Senior Accountant - Coventry based Public Practice Job
Semi Senior Accountant Job based in Coventry working for a pro-active accountancy firm
This Semi Senior Accountant job in Coventry has fantastic potential for a Part Qualified Accountant/Finalist who has ambitions to move quickly through the ranks. The Semi Senior Accountant job is suitable for an ACCA/ACA part qualified accountant with a number of of years' experience working in a public practice accountancy firm. Ideally we are looking for someone with 4 or more years experience, with a broad base of skills including Accounts, Tax compliance and ideally some Audit. Ongoing training and Development will be given.
This West Midlands accountancy firm has a capability spanning a wide range of sectors, and is a reputable name across Warwickshire and the wider region.This Semi Senior Accountant Job would provide a perfect next step for a Part Qualified Accountant looking to gain a broad based commercial understanding across a range of Industry Sectors. The practice is committed to ensuring that all of their employees receive the best training and all of the key development required to fulfil their career goals.
If you are seeking a supportive environment in which to complete your further accountancy studies this could be the job for you. The working environment is modern and the Partners will provide the required knowledge and challenges necessary to further your development.
The main responsibilities for this Semi Senior Accountant job include:
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders and Partnerships
- Overseeing the work of more junior members of staff
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Completion of tax returns, both personal and corporation
- Liaising with clients and attending meetings to assess client needs
*There is limited Audit exposure within the role, but those with no Audit experience may be considered.
The perfect Semi Senior Accountant will be ACCA/ACA part qualified with a minimum of two years' experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are important for this role as the successful Semi Senior Accountant will progress into a client facing role. You must be well presented and able to work within a team.
To find out about more Semi Senior Accountant & Part Qualified Accountant jobs in the West Midlands please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Limited are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT, Employment Tax, Finance and Wealth Management.
Apply for Semi Senior Accountant - Coventry based Public Practice Job
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Bedworth
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Accounts Assistant jobs in Bedworth
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Bookkeeping jobs in Bedworth
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Compliance jobs in Bedworth
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Assistant Accountant jobs in Bedworth