Audit & Accounts Senior
Audit and Accounts Senior at Finalist level c£30K - £35K
We are recruiting for an ambitious qualified ACA or ACCA at finalist level nearing qualification.
This is an opportunity for a Senior to work closely with the Partners in managing a varied portfolio of clients ranging from sole traders and partnerships to limited companies with turnover ranging from £10M - £45m.
There are prospects for progression within the firm to Manager and Partner level if desired.
This is a general practice role offering the opportunity to deal with the varied requirements for Owner Managed Businesses; accounts preparation, audit, taxation and general business advisory work. Essentially the role will combine client and staff management so experience in these areas would be required to some degree and you would be given the chance to develop these skills. It is a varied and interesting role which will provide considerable client exposure.
· You will be an ACA / ACCA finalist with a General Practice background and experience in dealing with the audit, accounting and tax requirements for Owner Managed Businesses.
· You will be confident dealing with clients and enjoy the variety that a general practice role brings.
· Experience in using Iris and Sage accounting software is preferred but not essential.
This is a rare opportunity to join the firm at this level so if the opportunity is of interest and you have the right profile for the role please contact us so we can discuss your suitability further.
Apply for Audit & Accounts Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Market Harborough
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Accounts Assistant jobs in Market Harborough
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Audit jobs in Market Harborough
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Bookkeeping jobs in Market Harborough
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Tax jobs in Market Harborough