Accounting Manager - Overheads
Euro Car Parts is part of LKQ Corporation, a Fortune 500 company and market leader in collision repair and recycled parts in North America and Europe, with an annualized turnover exceeding $8 billion worldwide and more than 40,000 employees across 21 countries.
Euro Car Parts is the fastest growing, largest automotive aftermarket specialist in the UK, with more than 8,000 employees and over 200 branches nationwide.
Euro Car Parts has the passion, high energy, tenacity and “will to win” that are the driving forces behind its consistent growth and the pursuit of £1bn turnover.
This role will be responsible for the ownership of the total overheads number, all P&L and balance sheet accounts linked to overheads, driver of improvements in overhead cost accounting and senior role in preparation and transmission of monthly reporting.
The day to day aspects of the role will include;
- Ownership of all aspects of overhead cost accounting, both P&L and balance sheet including:
- Employment and T&S
- Information Technology
- Driving improvements in overhead cost accounting and reconciliations
- Ensuring team adherence to financial controls in a Sarbanes-Oxley environment
- Key player in preparation and transmission of month end, quarterly and annual reporting
- Management and development of two direct reports
- 1 year post qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong Excel skills
- This role would suit a candidate looking to come out of practice into industry
How we reward:
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer:
- A highly competitive salary
- End of year bonus
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discount for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3,000 gyms in the UK
Due to the large volumes of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to respond to each applicant individually.