Head Of Finance
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Head of Finance/Financial Controller to join their Finance Department on an interim basis. The role of Divisional Head of Finance will be varied and busy, and duties will include:
- A key member of the business management team ensuring business goals and financial performance are achieved.
- Provide leadership/ direction and develop the business's finance team to delivery robust financial support throughout the business.
- Manage the preparation of monthly management accounts/ reports for the business to ensure operational management understand/ manage the financial performance of their respective areas.
- Provide challenge to the business to ensure that financial control is applied to all projects, tasks and overheads.
- Lead the business in formulating budget/ forecasts (including mid-month flash) and presenting to the UK Projects Board.
- Monitor, understand, and manage financial performance and variances against budget/ forecasts to ensure appropriate financial governance is in place.
- Manage the provision of financial support and challenge the CAPEX and bids ensuring appropriate level of financial scrutiny.
- Manage working capital to ensure that cash generation is maximised.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have been security cleared recently
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified
- Leadership skills with a hands on approach
- Be able to challenge senior stakeholders
- Management of CAPEX projects/spend
This role will initially last for 3 months on a interim basis. It will start ASAP and be based in Leicestershire. The role will pay circa £300 per day dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your latest CV along with an overview of your suitability and we will be in touch ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement