AR Controller (Maternity Cover)
Main function of job: (Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required)
- Responsibility for accounts allocated to the controller :-
- Ensuring personal and team cash collection and DSO targets are met through:-
- Daily/Weekly/ Monthly telephone calls to customers as required
- Logging of calls and regularly updating the Onguard Database
- Liaising with other departments in order to resolve queries on invoices – pricing,loan kits, CSD,sales & marketing
- Reconciliation of accounts including raising credits, write offs and write backs as required.
- Cash posting and allocation as required
- Ad hoc projects set by the AR Supervisor as and when required.
- Minimum of 2 years accounts receivable experience
- Educated to “A” Level Standard