Business Analyst (Wrap Platform Experience Vital)
Job Title: Business Analyst
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
The company is a leading provider of wealth and investment management services to private clients, professional advisers, charities, corporates and institutions. Combined, they manage almost £9 billion of client assets from 13 offices across the UK, employing a diverse range of c.500 professionals.
They are part of a global AA-rated financial services group that was established in 1918. The Group provides a range of financial products and services to over 10 million clients globally and is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. They have attained their size, strength and reputation by providing a high quality, personalised service to clients, whatever their stage of life or financial ambitions.
Like most BA roles; you will be collaborating with stakeholders at all levels of the business to design, develop and deploy enhancements and new solutions across the full spectrum of ICT systems and processes that underpin the Groups UK suite of products and services.
Unlike most BA positons; the role will give you great exposure across the full System Development Lifecycle, superb access to senior stakeholders across the business and fantastic insight and experience on a wide range of financial services products, systems and disciplines.
The role will give you the autonomy to take the analytical lead on projects and will favour those with superb communication and influencing skills.
This will be a great role for an experienced and talented Business Analyst, who will enjoy taking on a high degree of personal responsibility for getting change initiatives all the way from concept stage through to a live implementation that delivers a high quality outcome.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive Business Analysis experience support by ISEB or equivalent qualifications.
- Comprehensive understanding and practical experience of the full system development life cycle (ideally within Wrap platforms or contemporary financial services software environment).
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development.
- Superb stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- A systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving.
- The ability to plan and co-ordinate in-depth testing.
- The ability and an appetite for taking personal accountability and responsibility to deliver high quality outcomes.
- Wrap platform experience / Experience in implementing contemporary financial services software
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Business Analyst, Solutions Analyst, Risk Analyst, Systems Analyst, Solutions Designer, Business Systems Analyst, Business Process Analyst, Business Solutions Analyst, Information Systems Analyst, Business Analyst, Development Analysts, Systems Analyst, SQL Analyst, BA, SQL Systems Analyst, Financial Services Business Analyst, MI Reporting, BABOK, Process Analyst may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Business Analyst (Wrap Platform Experience Vital)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly