Interim Head of Operational Risk
Robert Half Management Resources are currently in partnership with a well known organisation who are looking for an Interim Head of Operational Risk. This is a key role as you will be able to identify and communicate risks within organisational framework, people, processes, systems and the external environment.
Key accountabilities include:
- Identify and analyse areas of potential risk to assets, earning capacity and success of the company in line with compliance to the legal and statutory requirements.
- Ownership of the design, implementation and improvement of an overall risk management framework
- Development and implementation of contingency plans/ measures to mitigate risks identified.
- Development and implementation of risk assessment models and methodologies.
- Development of risk review activities to monitor validity of risk modelling outputs
- Execution and transmission of risk management, performance, credit and statutory risk reports within Client requirements.
- Integrity and quality testing of system controls and approval matrices
The ideal candidate will be an Operational Risk professional. You will have experience of managing and developing teams of staff. They can potentially interview w/c 4th December with someone start soon after.
If this role is of interest please submit your CV and should your details be of interest I will be in touch straight away.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement