Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working with a worldwide manufacturing company based in Weybridge to recruit a skilled Financial Analyst to support a project within their Shared Service Centre. The role is being offered as a six month temporary assignment.
The successful Financial Analyst will be extremely experienced with month-end close and statutory reporting and possess considerable experience within a Shared Service Centre.
- supporting with month end close, coordinating with the Business Support team, and being an engaged business partner supporting various operational and commercial functions and projects.
- assisting with knowledge transfer activities on key finance tasks and processes (including process mapping and planning)
- assisting on ERP (Movex) project rollout
- providing the Commercial Leader and team with financial analysis and reporting for the Strategic Business Unit
- the preparation and production of month end reporting (in conjunction with the Shared Services Centre)
- liaison with the external transactions finance support team
The successful Financial Analyst will be:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar)
- Significant month end reporting and statutory accounting experience.
- A minimum of 4-5 years of related experience.
- Experience as a financial analyst for a global publicly traded sales and distribution business highly preferred.
- Experience with supporting commercial organisations including pricing and commissions.
- Proficient in large automated accounting and reporting systems (AX, Movex and HFM preferred) an advantage, including data extract and report compilation. AX is the active finance system and working knowledge of this system is extremely beneficial
- Advanced Excel skills (sumifs, vlookups, pivot tables)
- Excellent working knowledge of internal controls procedures
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
The company are a market-leading worldwide manufacturing company with extremely sleek and modern offices in Weybridge.
Salary & Benefits
£200 to £250 per day LTD, free parking, other benefits information upon request
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement