As a result of a number of promotions, this Insolvency Specialist Practice are looking for someone with 6-18 months corporate insolvency experience.
- Manage caseload of Administrations, Creditors Voluntary Liquidation and Members Voluntary Liquidations from cradle to grave.
- Act as main point of contact on your cases, ensuring that partners are kept abreast of any developments.
- Support less experienced team members.
- You will be given the opportunity to partake in the firm’s business development activities.
This firm promotes from within wherever possible and invest in ensuring their staff are well trained and supported for when the opportunity to progress arrives.
- Ideally 6-18 months experience of corporate insolvency cases.
- A strong desire to develop a long term career within insolvency.
- Right to work within the UK without the need for sponsorship.
Apply for Insolvency Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly