Part Time Payroll Administrator
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll professional looking to join our team. We pride ourselves on our friendly approachable nature and are looking for someone to support our growth. We are able to offer flexible working hours if required.
• Process and submit all payrolls including RTI, year-end returns and P60’s.
• Submit pensions information to pension providers
• Maintain own portfolio of clients and ensure payrolls are completed accurately and on time.
• Deal with employee and clients’ queries.
• Maintain and update all payroll data, including auto enrolment pension obligations.
• Liaise with HM Revenue and Customs when necessary.
• Update all statutory payments as appropriate, e.g. SSP, SMP etc
• Process CIS for contractors and subcontractors.
Qualifications and Experience
• Previous payroll experience in an accountancy practice or bureau environment is advantageous.
• Knowledge of auto-enrolment.
• CIPP qualification desirable but not essential
• Knowledge of HMRC current legislation
• Strong MS Outlook and Excel skills
Skills and Personal Qualities
• The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and to multi-task
• Professional attitude – identify and act upon client needs and deliver excellent client services.
• Ability to demonstrate flexibility and willingness to adapt to changes in workload and priorities.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team and to form good relationships with staff and clients.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Keen to learn and develop – demonstrates understanding of own profession and keeps up to date on relevant developments in the field.
Hours: 15-20 hours a week over 3 - 5 days.
Apply for Part Time Payroll Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly