- You’ll lead the month end reporting and forecasting processes and support the Finance Manager with the budget setting and year end cycles.
- You’ll provide accurate financial information to enable decision making and enhance the financial control of UK&I costs.
- Ensuring performance measurements against KPIs and financial targets
- You finished a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, preferably with financial background
- Having working experience in Financial Control / Accounting is considered a Plus
- You have excellent analytical and communicative skills
- You ACE excel
That’s not all. You have high energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to go the extra mile. Especially with the always present pressure on finances. Last but not least, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that The Kraft Heinz Company has to offer.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
To be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world isn’t just a dream – it’s our GLOBAL VISION. Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. This is the perfect time to join our team and built something great. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people. That’s where you come in…
It’s a question of taste
It takes Great People to dream Big Dreams. Extra ordinary results define our work. Kraft Heinz is not for everyone, but amazing for the few – ambitious, result focused and hardworking people who can turn ideas into reality. We’re looking for people who aren’t just good, but who perform even better than we do. We will reward you with a career track so fast, only few companies can match. So are you already good in what you do? Join us and become the best.
WHAT WE OFFER
As a Kraft Heinz Employee you’ll get a careers opportunities few companies can match. We’ll make sure you’ll receive a competitive salary, good secondary terms and an above market bonus scheme