Regional Finance Manager
Robert Half are currently working in partnership with an exciting Private Healthcare company based in Leatherhead. We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and talented Regional Finance Manager to manage three sites, one of which is brand new.
The Finance Manager will take day to day responsibility for the finance function at 3 hospitals in the South East. The 3 Hospitals are modern independent providers of healthcare to Insured, NHS and patients choosing to fund their own healthcare needs.
- Overall management responsibility for the Finance and Business Office functions for the sites managed.
- Providing commercial support to the General Managers, Hospital Senior Management Teams and Regional Director.
- The production of monthly management accounts, financial reports and other required reports within Company guidelines,
- The day to day management of all business processes that underpin NHS funded care, including but not limited to NHS reporting requirements, investigating financial challenges, preparation of activity & financial reconciliations and collection of outstanding accounts.
- Taking responsibility for the development and maintenance of relationships with all key CCG's and stakeholders involved in activity management and financial reconciliation.
- Preparing and reviewing the monthly finance pack / balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring all reconciling items are investigated and corrected / adjusted as appropriate
- Preparation of financial cases for capital expenditure requests, completing, reviewing and monitoring all post investment reviews to assess performance against assumptions
- Reviewing debtor, stock and creditor account/ledgers to ensure targets are being met and cash flow is maximised.
- Reviewing and producing interim forecasts, annual budgets and strategic plans
The successful candidate is likely to be a highly motivated and ambitious qualified accountant. The ability to demonstrate a strong leadership and must have the ability liaise and build relationships with Finance and Non Finance professional across various locations. The scope and potential is really exciting, coupled with the visibility to the wider business.
Experience & Qualifications
- Demonstrate a willingness to work positively within a team to achieve team goals and excellence in service delivery
- Demonstrate creative and innovate leadership in line with Corporate responsibility principles and the Ramsay Way Vision and Values
- Have a recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A positive proactive approach to continuous improvement
- Experience of managing a team
- An ability to work under pressure and to cope with change
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 - £60,000
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
Apply for Regional Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly