Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Qualified Fund Controller to join a leading investment firm based in the City of London. This is a great opportunity to grow your skills and add value to a finance team where you will have senior responsibilities in the business and will undertake a variety of duties. A fantastic role in a period of significant growth.
Duties for this Fund Controller position include the following:
· Overall financial control of the JV portfolios
· Responsible for monitoring of control systems, policies and procedures to ensure all payments, accounting and records are secure
· Oversight of the annual audit process for all the JV entities and liaising with auditors and fund administrators
· Responsible for tax compliance for all companies with the JV
· Handling with a variety of ownership structures including partnerships, trusts and corporates (domestic and foreign)
· Responsible for investor capital management· Manage cash flow forecasts and analysis of the cash balances
· Preparation of the quarterly investor reporting packs
· Development accounting and NAV reporting
· Business partnering with the real estate development and liaising with external parties
The successful applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
·5 to 10 years + post-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
· Financial and Fund accounting in the financial services ideally investment management
· Experience in property and fund sectors
· Experience of working in a dynamic and changing working environment
· Strong knowledge of IFRS and UKGAAP
· Advanced skills in Excel and be a strong communicator
A leading Real Estate investment management firm based in the City of London currently managing investments in over 12 countries. With a strong presence across Europe, the company is growing at a steady rate and targeting opportunities every day.
A busy finance operational team of 25+ with a friendly and professional culture. Very much a work hard, play hard mentality that rewards those who deliver effectively and timely.
Salary & Benefits
This temporary role is for a period of between 6-8 months.
The rate for this Qualified Fund Controller is £425 - £500 per day.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
Apply for Fund Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly