Are you a qualified accountant with 4 years’ experience of working in an accountancy firm?
Are you a qualified accountant with 4 years’ experience capable of fast tracked partnership progression?
Senior Accountant / Partner Designate job in a pro-active accountancy firm based in Northamptonshire. Ideally suited towards an ACCA/ACA Qualified accountant with a minimum of 4 years’ experience of working in an accountancy firm.
The Senior Accountant / Partner Designate job based in Northampton will see the successful candidate leading a fast paced and vibrant accountancy practice providing a full range of account and management information services to a diverse client portfolio. You will be an upbeat charismatic accountant with a proven success of managing excellent client relationships and inspiring junior members of staff.
Tired of the lack of progression in your current job? Are you hungry for growth and personal development?
This is a defined route to directorship for an entrepreneurial forward-thinking accountant keen to apply cutting edge technology and digital services in a firm open to investing in both people and their ideas.
This is a great opportunity for a forward-thinking Senior Accountant / Partner Designate who is looking to give themselves a challenge whilst expanding their skillset and experience.
The skills for the Senior Accountant Partner Designate job will include:
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
- Accounts preparation for limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
- Plan team tasks and jobs ensuring the most efficient use of resources
- Oversee the successful completion of tasks and jobs ensuring team members are assisted and supported where the need arises
- Prepare management accounts and VAT returns
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the Directors
Please apply today in the strictest confidence in order to find out more about this exceptional opportunity in Northampton.