Robert half finance and accounting are actively recruiting for a temporary accounts assistant to support a grounded and well-established manufacturing business in Guildford. The role is being offered as a 6 month temporary assignment.
With onsite parking the business is looking to recruit an accounts assistant to join a high performing finance team. The ideal candidate will be someone with a can do attitude that has looked after both sides of the ledger.
- Supplier account reconciliations and managing payment runs.
- Cash book posting and reconciliations.
- Completing month end journals and nominal account reconciliations.
- Completion of statistical reports in Excel from database derived information on a daily basis.
- Completion of VAT returns.
- Investigations, reports and management information.
- Take ownership of queries and resolve in an efficient and timely manner.
- Liaising with third parties.
- Ad hoc duties.
The successful accounts assistant is likely to have had previous experience of working within a busy finance function. You will have experience of working on both sides of the ledger as well as being confident in using Excel.
The role is based in the company's established offices in Guildford. This company is a market leading manufacturing business with a strong, respected brand.
Salary and Benefits
£14 per hour, onsite parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement