Based at their London Mayfair offices, this role offers a wide-range of responsibilities from Group Reporting; Management Accounting and Financial Planning & Analysis as well as management of a junior accountant.
This role offers excellent prospects for the successful applicant in a fast growing, dynamic company.
To be considered for this role of Finance Manager within a European Asset Management firm you should meet the following criteria:
- A recently qualified Accountant - ideally ACA, but will also consider CIMA/ACCA
- Have experience in preparing full sets of accounts
- Have assisted with 3 year budgeting
- Be able to communicate effectively with senior members of personnel
- Posses a 2:1 degree in a subject that demonstrates numeracy
- Strong A-Levels; BBB as a minimum
- Able to work well in a high pressured environment
NOTE: Please do not apply to this role if you do not meet the above criteria
Salary & Benefits
The successful Finance Manager working for this European Asset Manager based in Mayfair will be offered approximately £50-55,000 plus an excellent benefits package including a discretionary bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement