New Dawn Risk Group is a dynamic, specialist Lloyd’s insurance broking business, focused on placing liability and specialty lines insurance and reinsurance business for a worldwide portfolio of clients.
Based in the City of London, this role is the first full time in-house accounting appointment.
The role will include:
- Reviewing all bank accounts daily
- Recording settlements in the broking system (GMP’s IBS broking software platform)
- Premium and claims processing and reconciliation (using the IBS software platform)
- IBS monthly closing
- CASS reconciliation
- Bank account reconciliation
- Investigating and resolving unallocated cash and funding issues
- General business payments preparation
- General business income and payments recording (using Sage)
- Credit control
- Regulatory filing preparation
- Managing banking and external accounting relationships
- Monthly management accounts preparation (P&L, balance sheet and cash flow forecasting)
- Annual budgeting and reforecasting
- Annual accounts preparation
- Supervision of company audits
The role will suit a recently fully-qualified accountant with an entrepreneurial outlook. The successful candidate will be joining a young company in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment with great scope for expansion of the role as the business grows.
Competitive salary up to £50,000.
The role will report to the CEO.
More searches like this
- Newly qualified Insurance Audit jobs in London (Central)
- Newly qualified Insurance Bookkeeping jobs in London (Central)
- Newly qualified Insurance Credit Control jobs in London (Central)
- Newly qualified Insurance Financial Accountant jobs in London (Central)
- Newly qualified Insurance Financial Controller jobs in London (Central)