Robert Half Finance and Accounting are partnered with a nationally recognised brand in the leisure and retail sector based in East Oxfordshire to recruit a Management Accountant to join a growing team in this newly created position.
This role offers a salary between £28,000 and £32,000 per annum plus benefits.
The Management Accountant Role:
An opportunity to join a nationally recognised brand providing support to key finance stakeholders by supporting the effective financial management of the business through accurate accounting and reporting:
Key Skills and Experience:
- Responsibility for key P&L lines and associated balance sheet control
- Ensure integrity of produced numbers by review and creation of accruals, prepayments and journals
- Provide insight into variances
- Reconciliation of associated balance sheet accounts
- Cost line reporting, bench-marking and analysis
- Weekly/monthly reports for financial stakeholders
The successful candidate will be a Part-Qualified Accountant through ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent), with multi-site experience in a leisure/retail environment being beneficial. You will have experience within a Management Accounting position and exposure to month end, Profit and loss and Balance Sheet.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement