Robert Half are working with a UK-wide pharmaceutical business based in Croydon to recruit for Two Financial Analysts. Joining a large, well-established team, you will have unparalleled exposure to this market leading business which has won numerous awards for their people development and training. Based in a modern office with onsite parking and walking distance from West Croydon Station (and commutable by tram), this is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious commercially-minded finance professional to develop their career.
- Analyse individual branch P&L performance against budget, prior year and benchmarks including but not exclusive to the following areas:
Headline retail sales
Branch controllable costs (e.g. phone, utilities, shrinkage)
Highlighting areas of variances.
Suggest corrective action to the pharmacy leadership team
Conducting valuations of potential new pharmacy acquisitions
Delegating to further analytical resource based in the offshore service centre (in India)
Analyse which profile of pharmacies perform best
- Drive commercial analysis by looking at business trends and growth opportunities.
- Support the wider business on the planning and forecasting processes
- Manage ad hoc commercial projects around stock control, retail growth and business cases
- To identify and implement improvement initiatives across the FP&A function aimed at strengthening the planning processes, improving forecast accuracy and enhancing the quality of reporting provided to the rest of the organisation.
- Review business units and existing financial performance against the existing budget and forecast so that a full and timely understanding of financial performance, including risks and opportunities, is presented to management with recommendations
Salary & Benefits
£30-35k +study support, bonus and benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement