Robert Half Finance and Accounting are exclusively recruiting for a Finance Manager at one of the UK's fastest growing start-ups. They are PE backed and have seen triple digit growth in revenue in the past three years.
UK'S FASTEST GROWING START-UP (Technology Sector)- Finance Manager - £45-55K base + bonus and excellent benefits
LOCATION: CENTRAL LONDON
Fiance Manager - Very commercially focused role. (Heavily involved in strategy and planning)
My client is currently in "scale up mode" and is looking for a motivated finance manager to help the company to grow. You'll be directly working with the founders and will have a say in key strategic decisions. This role perfect for someone who just may have finished their professional qualification and are looking a step away from corporate life into a fast growing start up.
- Work in hand in hand with C-Suite regarding financial strategy and planning
- Prepare relevant mgmt. reports for C-Suite to make financial decisions on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Incorporate a new robust financial system to manage day-to-day transactions of the business
- Perform cost-cutting and efficiency exercises to support scaling
- Analyse past financial performance and implement budgets across departments and teams.
- Recently qualified (CIMA, ACA or ACCA)
- Passion for numbers, spreadsheets and applying finance into reality
- Entrepreneurial and creative approach to finance
- Ready to join a company on a fast growing journey for many years
- No suits and ties; casual business smart dress code
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement