Senior Client Manager / Director Designate – South Swindon - £45-55,000
My client is a dynamic practice with over 50 staff in a thriving office. As part of succession planning they are seeking a new Business Services professional to join their management team.
Based in modern offices in a semi-rural location close to J15 of the M4, you will be involved in managing a portfolio of clients with accounting and business advice who operate in a diverse range of business sectors.
The role will suit an individual who embraces client engagement and can build / sustain long term relationships whilst managing a team.
- Delivery of high quality general practice accounts services, coordinating your team members.
- Achieve department and individual performance objectives.
- Manage administration of client, including budgets, WIP and timely billing.
- Run client meetings to discuss their business and key risks.
- Delivering results and managing client expectations.
- Supervise and coach, train and develop staff to develop their knowledge.
- Professional accounting qualification ACA/ACCA or ICAS.
- Practice background with good accounting knowledge.
- Personable – good at mixing with staff, clients and prospective clients from making a good first impression to building lasting relationships.
- Ambitious for the firm. They have a growing office and want to develop it more and add on more business services.
- Adaptable to working within the evolving and changing environment that accompanies a growing accountancy firm.
- A salary of £45 – 55,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday
- Career progression to Director level.
- Free car parking.
To discuss this further and for more information please forward a CV for immediate attention.