Robert half finance and Accounting are teaming up with a global recruitment company based down Chancery Lane to find productive and passionate accounts administrator. This will be a role supporting both the finance manager and operations manager. The ideal candidate will be ambitious, eager and wanting to progress within the company. The client is looking to bring the candidate on a short term temporary basis with the idea to convert the candidate to a permanent contract once they prove their adequacy within the role.
- Independent Consulting (IC) Administration
- Load initial financial data onto portal/ spreadsheet accurately
- Chase and ensure all necessary data is loaded on an ongoing basis ensuring no data is missing
- Maintain necessary internal IC spreadsheets
- Provide IC forecast when necessary
- General care of contractors, queries etc.
- Run full IC invoice portal from the data being loaded through to invoices being sent and loaded onto Sage
- Reconcile IC spreadsheet to Sage on a monthly basis
- Fill out the necessary contract paperwork
- Adding supplier invoices onto Sage
- Raise perm invoices on Sage
- Input monthly invoices onto Sage
- Update Commission Slips
- Ad Hoc Duties
- Reconciling 6 bank accounts (Multi-currency)
- Assisting the finance manager with month end duties
- Sage 50 Accounts experience
- Intermediate Excel skills (Pivot Tables and Vlookups)
- Attention to detail a must
- Willingness to learn/ grow in role
- Ability to own and run a process
This accounts administrator role will be paying £13 PAYE plus holiday pay and then £26,000 per annum once the candidate is made permanent. Please only submit your CV to Robert Half Finance & Accounting if you are immediately available and have the above experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement