Robert Half are working with a global travel business based near Chessington to recruit for a Part-Qualified Financial Analyst. This listed business will provide an ambitious candidate with the opportunities to partner with the business and add real value and insight with their analyses. With plenty of parking on-site, and a shuttle bus from the train station - this role provides a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop your career.
- Support the Finance Systems & Reporting Manager in the preparation and presentation of financial information to provide insight & enable informed decision making across the business.
- Preparation of monthly management results scorecard & presentation packs
- Involved in consolidation and review of International results
- Annual budget and monthly forecast processes
- Obtain a good working knowledge of the Hyperion Planning system working to standardise and streamline existing manual excel based processes.
- Supporting the other Analysts in the team
- Management accounting for all central functions and close liaison with budget holders
- Ad hoc/ project based analysis including Head Office request
- Carry out several Hyperion Planning administration tasks, including data loads and reconciliations to corporate systems. The candidate will be expected to obtain a good working knowledge of the system and related processes
Due to the nature of my listed client, the successful financial analyst must be degree educated.
Committed to supporting its employees in their personal development, the successful candidate must be already studying for a professional certification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA).
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of working within a large finance function, and will be able to articulate where they have worked independently and where they have worked as part of a team
The Financial Analyst will ideally be able to articulate where they have business partnered with non-finance stakeholders.
Salary & Benefits
£35k + study support, bonuses and an amazing benefits package (including travel discounts)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement