Music & Entertainment Supervisor needed!
Music & Entertainment boutique
I am currently seeking an accounting supervisor for an outstanding accountancy firm in the city who provide accounting and tax services to musicians, entertainers, talent agencies, singers, actors & actresses, and various other creative clients.
This is a modern and forward-thinking accountancy firm, filled with an energetic and highly driven team of accountants and business advisors, and you will need to utilise first class communication skills as you report into Managers, Partners and work directly with the clients.
To be considered you must have experience of preparing both statutory and management accounts, as well as dealing with corporate tax and VAT.
You must also be fully qualified ACA or ACCA and have a strong background of working for a UK based accountancy firm.
If you are looking to join a growing firm that offers excellent progression opportunities and a creative client base, call Nick on 020 7269 6329 or send your CV to Nicholas.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance
Apply for Music & Entertainment Supervisor needed!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Newly qualified Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in London (Central)
- Newly qualified Accounting Practice Audit jobs in London (Central)
- Newly qualified Accounting Practice Financial Accountant jobs in London (Central)
- Newly qualified Accounting Practice Management Accountant jobs in London (Central)
- Newly qualified Accounting Practice Tax jobs in London (Central)