Partner Designate opportunity
Manager/ Partner Designate
Accounts and Tax
Starting at £75,000
I am currently searching for an experienced Accounts and Tax candidate at Manager level or above to take on a prestigious Partner Designate role and work under the Managing Partner of my Top 60 client in North London.
Your role will be mainly managing client relationships, building new business opportunities and assisting the Managing Partner of the firm.
You will also be assisting with the management of the Accounts and Tax departments, and strong progression to Partnership is most certainly on the table for the top notch candidates that are required for this vacancy.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 1st Time exam passes (ACA/ACCA)
- A degree from a Top Tier UK university
- Strong academics at all levels
- CTA dual qualification (with ACA/ACCA) is highly desirable
- Extensive experience of working in a UK accounting firm
- Broad experience of Accounts and Tax work, with Compliance and Audit work being desirable
- Good communication skills and experience of being a key contact for clients
If you're seeking a sociable and successful firm in North London that can offer you a role with excellent progression prospects to Partnership, then this could be the best move you make!
To be considered, send your updated CV to Nicholas.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7269 6329 for a discreet discussion.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance
Apply for Partner Designate opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly