Robert Half are currently partnering with Media company based in central Bath who need a new addition to their small and energetic team. They are looking for a Finance Assistant to take ownership of the Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger and other finance duties. You need to be confident on the phone with great customer service skills. They want someone with passion and confidence.
This is great opportunity to work in the heart of the city centre in a growing media company. The Finance Manager will give you the responsibilities to match your current experience and offer more duties as you develop within the position.
- Maintain sales Ledger
- Chase outstanding debt via telephone/email
- Dealing with Customer queries
- Posting and processing payments to the system
- Report outstanding debt once weekly to the management team
- Bank reconciliations
- Weekly Payment runs
- Flexible, enthusiastic and confident self-starter
- Good communication skills on the telephone and over email
- Experience in SAGE is preferable
- AAT level 2 or above is preferable
Salary & Benefits
- 09:15 to 17:15
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement