Finance Business Partner - Projects & Business Integration
LKQ Corporation is a Fortune 500 company and market leader in collision repair and recycled parts in North America and Europe, with an annualized turnover exceeding $9 billion worldwide and more than 40,000 employees across 20 countries.
Euro Car Parts, an LKQ company, is the fastest growing largest automotive aftermarket specialist in Europe, with over 9,000 employees in over 200 branches within the UK, and numerous European locations.
Continued phenomenal growth in both the UK and Europe pushing turnover in excess £1bn, it is the Passion, high energy, tenacity and a “will to win” that are the driving force behind the astounding, yet consistent growth.
Euro Car Parts, having recently invested in a new semi-automated warehouse and completed a business acquisition in ROI, is now embarking on the integration of a significant business acquisition in the UK as well as a business wide ERP upgrade over the next 2 years.
This role will be the lead finance business partner for new projects with the aim to take each assignment through project mode, business integration and then pass onto existing business as usual supporting finance teams.
Predominantly this role will be the lead finance representative for the recent UK business acquisition, but will be expected to pick up (or advise accordingly) on other smaller projects as and when they arise.
Key objectives of the role
The role will need a degree of flexibility, pragmatism, a good understanding of risks and priorities and the ability to be an influencer and good communicator to ensure processes are understood and adopted.
You should be experienced in working with stakeholders to model and document business processes and have the ability to recognise their risk impacts on the financial statements.
Attention to detail is paramount and you will need to be able to work in a team and share the knowledge obtained.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Minimum of 3 years’ accounting experience, with experience in organisation wide initiatives and change management
- Experience in preparing and managing project commercial appraisals / project cash flows and familiarity with key development metrics (IRR / NPV etc)
- Experience of working in a formal Project Management environment with recognised project management methodologies (Prince 2 etc)
- Strong system, data and reporting skills
How we reward:
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer:
- A highly competitive salary
- Car allowance
- End of year bonus
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discount for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3,000 gyms in the UK
Due to the large volumes of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to respond to each applicant individually.