We are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller role based in Poulton-Le-Fylde working for a leading veterinary diagnostic laboratories. The role is looking to pay in the region of £19,000.
- Management of customer receipt allocation within the debtors
- Raising and posting of manual invoices/ credits to the accounts system.
- Administration of the Direct Debit process.
- Production and distribution of customer statements.
- Active Debt Management of the Aged Debt position including:
- Reporting and analysis of the Aged Debtors position
- Pursuing all accounts falling beyond terms and bringing them back in line.
- Establishing a regular RAR ("Review-Action-Report") process
- To specifically target the 60+ day debt position including:
- Monitoring of existing debt repayment agreements
- Establishing new debt repayment agreements
- Proactively identifying and correcting defaulting customers
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects to maintain and enhance credit control policies and procedures.
If you are interested then please contact Adam by calling 0161 828 6100. Or alternatively, email:
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement