Personal Tax Senior
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a leading Accountancy practice in Diss who are offering the chance to engage with an extensive portfolio of prestigious clients.
The firm are willing to provide support for those looking to undertake or continue their CTA exams.
- Managing a portfolio of Personal Tax returns
- Assisting with completion of personal tax returns for Accounts Portfolio managers
- VAT returns
- Preparation and submission of P11D returns
- Arranging and managing the fee protection insurance for the region
- Registering and attending meetings with new clients
- Assisting clients with tax queries and investigations
- Assisting other departments with personal tax and adhoc queries
- Part or fully ATT/CTA Qualified.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in tax
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to take initiative when required
- Have good team working skills and time management skills
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Personal Tax Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly