TRUST SPECIALIST | CAMBRIDGESHIRE | COMPETITIVE SALARY
Brand new opportunity has just arisen for a Trust Specialist to join a reputable firm in Cambridgeshire.
As the Trust Specialist you will be working directly alongside the Trust Director on a range of technical projects and be a core member of the compliance team.
Trust Specialist Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing a portfolio of trust and personal tax returns to include monitoring of billing and work in progress
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss their tax affairs
- Preparing various Inheritance tax forms including those dealing with ten yearly charges
- Ensuring that opportunities for tax advice to trusts and clients are identified and acted upon on a regular basis
- To assist in marketing trust and taxation services with the Associate Tax Director and Directors
- Attending networking events, in order to promote the firm, as required
The ideal candidate will be ATT/CTA or STEP qualified and have previous Trusts experience.
All applications are to be made to Ashleigh Polakiewicz of Pro-Tax via Ashleigh@pro-recruitment.co.uk or 0207 269 6324, with the career progression on offer with this role applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance
Apply for TRUST SPECIALIST | CAMBRIDGESHIRE | COMPETITIVE SALARY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly