Semi-Senior Accountant - 50% Audit
A fantastic opportunity for an ACA / ACCA part-qualified or finalist to join a medium sized Practice based in the West End. If you're perhaps looking to increase your Audit exposure, or are ready for a new change in a friendly and rewarding Practice, then this could be the best opportunity for you.
- Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior
- 50% Audit, 30% Accounts, 20% Tax
- £28,000-£40,000 dependent on experience
The role of Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior is to provide both financial reporting and audit services to a wide variety of clients. The firm cover most sectors but have a strong specialism within the media, property, construction and manufacturing sectors.
- Approximately a 50% Audit, 30% Accounts, 20% Tax split
- Assistance on company Audits' with the opportunity to develop into more of a Senior role, where you will lead on Audits
- Preparation of statutory accounts from trial balance
- Review of Accounts and Bookkeeping work completed by junior staff
- Liaising with clients directly and building strong relationships
- ACA or ACCA qualified, or finalist
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role in Practice
- Some Audit experience is essential, ideally around 30% in your current role
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
On offer is a competitive salary dependent on level of qualification/experience as well as an array of additional benefits.
If you would like to be considered for this role, or if you wish to discuss any of the other positions we have then please apply or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.