Finance Administrator / ACCA / Accounts Executive
Job Title: Finance Administrator / ACCA / Accounts Executive
Our Client is a renowned firm in Essex, The role involves the support of the finance function in the Business Administration team. Providing administrative, clerical and financial functions to help all businesses within the group in their day to day operations.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work as part of the SES team promoting the business and maintaining the company's reputation and standards.
- Administer Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions.
- Administer credit control/debt collection.
- Ensure financial controls are adhered to.
- Liaise with accountants re: financial procedures, monthly management accounts and year-end accounts.
- Develop and administer financial procedures.
- Intercompany Reconciliations.
- Administer payment of bills, invoices and staff / contractor expense claims.
- Manage all finance enquires in and out of the business via telephone and email.
- Keep general finance records (credit card, petty cash records etc.).
- Keep records and facilitate in company purchases insuring budgetary.
- Keep the company filing systems (electronic & paper) organised and easy to navigate.
- Undertake such other work as may be required.
- A finance / accounting qualification
- 2 - 3 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Excel
- Experience of using accounting packages
To Apply for the role please click on the APPLY NOW link attaching your full CV and Covering Letter
Apply for Finance Administrator / ACCA / Accounts Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly