Deputy Finance Manager (part time)
Outer Temple Chambers ('O.T.C.') is an IIP-accredited, 'Top 30' barristers chambers. It is a London Living Wage employer, a Mindful Employer and a Disability Confident Employer.
We are seeking a highly motivated professional to assist our Finance Manager in managing, monitoring and reporting on the financial development of this successful barristers chambers.
We are looking for a high level of financial competence. Training on legal specific tasks will be provided.
This post is currently for two or three days per week; it would suit a candidate who only wants part-time work or a candidate who may be interested in increasing their hours and/or responsibilities in the future. This role forms part of our succession planning strategy.
Full details, including an application form, job description and person specification, can also be found on the Careers section of O.T.C.'s website: http://www.outertemple.com/careers/staff-vacancies/ Closing date for applications is 10 January 2018. We do not accept CV applications.
We adhere to best practice on E & D and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
More searches like this
- Qualified by Experience Legal Accountant jobs in London (Central)
- Qualified by Experience Legal Bookkeeping jobs in London (Central)
- Qualified by Experience Legal Compliance jobs in London (Central)
- Qualified by Experience Legal Finance Manager jobs in London (Central)
- Qualified by Experience Legal Assistant Accountant jobs in London (Central)