Credit Controller / Finance Coordinator / Sales Support Admin
Job Title: Experienced Credit Controller / Sales Support Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £27,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
The Company is a rapidly growing privately owned IT / Technology firm offering an extensive range of IT solutions and consultancy to businesses nationally and their international offices.
They now require an experienced confident credit controller and all round Administrator to keep on top of outstanding debt, and assist with various admin duties in both the accounts and sales department.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Chase outstanding debt by telephone, email and post
- Escalate bad debt to Finance Manager where necessary
- Investigate Customer Invoice queries in a timely manner to increase revenue
- Reconcile and allocate payments on customer accounts
- Produce Sales Invoices and email to customers
- Match, batch & code Supplier invoices and enter on to Accounts package
- Assist the sales department with placing Hardware sales and updating sales orders
- Answer inbound telephone calls and direct to the right individual/department
- Other administrative duties as required
KEY SKILLS AND MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to prioritise high value debtors and have an effective system for follow up
- Need excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Sage and MS Excel
- Must be able manage and prioritise workload
- Demonstrate confident telephone manner and be assertive
- Be proactive in identifying poor payers
- Ability to double check own work for mistakes before sending documentation to the customer
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiar with reconciling customer accounts
- Must live within 15 miles or 30 mins commute of the office
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- The successful candidate must have the ability to adapt & be flexible in their duties
- Must be confident on the telephone, and not be afraid to be firm with non-payers
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Self-motivated with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent team working skills to become an integral part of the Company team
- Must have excellent inter-personal skills
Based in modern offices in central Watford, the company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including healthcare and life insurance.
Please only apply if you have experience within a credit control Role.
NB Only candidates who live within 30 minutes daily commute of Watford, Hertfordshire, will be considered and responded to accordingly for this vacancy.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job title of; Credit Controller, Accounts Clerk, Payment Processing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Assistant Credit Controller, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Officer, Finance Officer, Finance Controller, Financial Controller, Financial Supervisor, Accounts Supervisor, Debt Collection, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Sales Ledger, Sales Support Administrator may also be considered for this role.