A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join an organisation based in Hayling Island. This Finance and Accounting role will be responsible to manage all areas of finance including creating reports, payroll, VAT returned, management accounts, monthly NI and other accountancy duties.
The successful applicant will be meticulous with the ability to analyse information reporting on any discrepancies. You will be proactive in all areas of work, support the operations team and have experience working as the only person in a finance department.
Key Responsibilities of the Management Accountant
- Monthly Payroll
- VAT returns
- Creating details forecasts and budgets
- Year end accounts
- Management accounts
- All purchase ledgers and sales ledgers
- Credit control
- Cash handling
- Office management and general duties
- Creating and implementing finance policies and procedures
Key Requirements of the Management Accountant
- Extensive experience managing the finance function
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT literate including Microsoft Packages, especially Excel
- Strong previous experience with SAGE
- Flexible and able to work in small office environment
- Personable with excellent communications skills
Benefits to be confirmed
This role would be suitable for someone with experience of Finance Manager, Management Accounts, Financial Forecasts, Accountancy.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement