Partner Designate - Senior Accountancy Practice role in Cambridgeshire with defined route to Partner
Our client is seeking looking to recruit a Partner Designate for their Cambridge based accountancy practice. This Partner Designate job in Cambridgeshire is an ideal opportunity for a career focused ACCA/ACA qualified accountant with a good all-round experience of working in a general practice role. There will be a defined route to Equity Partner status over an agreed period of time.
This practice, based in Cambridge is proactive and held in high regard locally. The firm offers a wide range of accounting, audit and business advisory services.
The role would appeal to a Qualified Accountant with several years of general practice experience and good levels of commercial insight. Some Audit experience is required (including the ability to lead an audit), along with the potential to acquire RI status in the next 12-18 months.
If you are keen to develop your leadership skills and to be involved in strategic practice development this job could be ideal for you. Whilst the role is initially for a Partner Designate, there will be definite scope for further career advancement in the coming years and we would expect the successful applicant to be working towards Salaried Partner level, followed to Equity Partner status in 2-4 years.
The Partner Designate job will involve;
• Supporting the Partners with strategic planning and development of the practice
• Client development and relationship management
• Development of the fee base by promoting services to both potential and existing clients
• Managing the workload and delivery quality of a team of Junior and Senior level accountants
• Working with the Partners to create and implement the training and development plan for the practice
• Ensuring WIP targets and other relevant Financial targets are achieved within your portfolio/team
The ideal Partner Designate for this role will have a number of years’ experience working within a busy public practice accountancy firm and have a proven track record of managing a team whilst managing client relationships.
There will be a need for the successful applicant to become actively involved in Business Development activities and to work with the Partners to ensure continued growth. You will need to be comfortable in communicating with clients at all levels; including HNWI’S, Small business owners and Finance Directors from Corporate entities.
This role will ideally suit a Senior Accountant or Manager looking to progress into a leadership role and develop their skill set. Equally this role would provide a good fit for an existing Partner Designate who is looking to join a public practice that will enable them to achieve that next step to Salaried Partner.
To find out about more Accountancy Partner and Senior Accountant jobs in Cambridgeshire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Limited are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT, Employment Tax, Finance and Wealth Management.
More searches like this
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Audit jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Compliance jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Partner jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Financial Reporting jobs in Cambridgeshire